Fender Telecaster Mirror Jimmy Page USA made clean-* sold*
White Blonde Finish w/ Rosewood Fingerboard!
This is really cool. You are looking at a 2019 Fender Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster Electric Guitar. The guitar that started it all. This is an excellent rendition of his beloved Tele. Beautiful White Blonde Transparent Finish. This is his “Mirror” Tele. It comes with the 8 stick on mirrors if you wish to place them on this Telecaster just like Jimmy did in the late 1960’s.
From The Web: When the opening riff of “Good Times Bad Times” came through the radio in 1969, everything changed. In that moment Jimmy Page cemented his legacy and altered the course of popular music with a single guitar: his Fender Telecaster. The Fender Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster is an homage to that guitar, which began life in its factory White Blonde lacquer finish, then became the “mirror guitar” before transforming into a one-of-a-kind hand-painted instrument. At each stage in its evolution, this legendary guitar produced some of the most iconic riffs of the 20th Century.
The Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster features a two-piece ash body, lacquer finish and a pair of Jimmy Page Custom ’59 Tele single-coil pickups that deliver the incendiary, full-bodied tone that inspired all the unforgettable licks on Led Zeppelin’s first album. The custom “Thin D”-shaped maple neck has a 7.25″-radius slab rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets, giving it a smooth playing feel. The “top-loader” bridge allows for through-body or top-load stringing, which produces a rounder, warmer tone and less tension so you can bend the strings with ease. Other features include a bone nut vintage-style round string tree and Pure Vintage Single Line “Fender Deluxe” tuning machines for authentic style and performance.
Created alongside Page himself, the Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster also boasts some personalized touches like a Jimmy Page signature on the headstock and on the custom chrome neck plate. Included in the vintage tweed case are eight round mirrors (a tribute to the custom treatment Page later applied to the guitar), a black coiled cable, vintage-style “stained glass” strap and a custom Certificate of Authenticity. About his beloved Telecaster, Jimmy said it best: “I really made it my own – it’s quite a magical guitar.” FEATURES
- Gloss-finish 2-piece solid ash body
- 25.5″-scale maple neck with 21-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual custom-wound Jimmy Page ’59 Tele pickups, 3-way switch
- Vintage-style “top-loader” bridge with 3 steel barrels, Pure Vintage tuners
- SPECIFICATIONS Body
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: 2-piece Ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D thin
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 7.25 in.
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Custom-wound Jimmy Page ’59 Tele
- Bridge: Custom-wound Jimmy Page ’59 Tele
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 3-saddle vintage-style “toploader”
- Tailpiece: String thru body or topload
- Tuning machines: Pure Vintage
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Certificate of Authenticity
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States